Hodson Developments takes the privacy of your information very seriously.
Hodson Developments is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we strictly adhere to the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch using the contact details set out below and we will do our best to answer your questions.
All information is collected and retained by Hodson Developments Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales with company registration number 2850626 whose registered office is at Hodson Developments, Office 9, 55 Park Lane, London, W1K 1NA
Hodson Developments reserves the right to amend our privacy statement to reflect changes to our business, website or to data protection legislation. You should therefore revisit this privacy statement on a regular basis to ensure you are familiar with its terms.
We collect information you give us when you register with us, email us, arrange property viewings and when requesting brochures. We require only the information we need to provide the service to you, such as:
- your name
- postal address
- telephone number
- email address
- geographical area of interest for a new home
Any additional information requested will be to help us improve our services, over and above the basic required information, and it will be clear on the form that your response is voluntary and you are free not to provide us with more information if you would prefer not to do so.
We may keep a record of data which is logged automatically by our ISP’s servers, and which we analyze. This includes your IP address, the URL you visited before ours, the URL you visit after leaving our site and which pages you visit on our site. We do not store or analyze this data in a way that identifies any individual.
We will use your gathered information in order to:
- provide you with the goods or services that you have requested
- with your permission we will use your details to send you information about other products and services that may be of interest to you
- verify your identity
- analyse it so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our services to you
obtain your views or comments on the services we provide and to notify you about important changes or developments to our services
- Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know about other services which we, an organisation within The Hodson Group or a specially selected third party offers. This might include, but might not be limited to, information relating to new property developments, properties for sale or rent, home improvement, any of which may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by e-mail. We may also send you newsletters containing general information regarding our services
- You may ask us to remove you from our mailing lists at any time by writing to us at our registered office. You may also contact us in order to exercise your option of correcting your details and of being removed from our mailing lists when we send you email alerts or other information
If you have any questions about our privacy statement or the information we hold about you, please contact us on the contact details on the Site.
You are entitled to apply to us for a copy of the information that we hold about you (for which we make a small charge) and to have inaccuracies corrected
A cookie is a small piece of information which is automatically created by our website on your computer. Cookies are harmless to your computer and are a useful way of remembering the choices you have previously made while visiting our website.
Please note that if you set your computer to not accept cookies, there may be certain features/areas on our website that you may not be able to use.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
The Data Protection Officer
Hodson Developments, Office 9, 55 Park Lane, London, W1K 1NA
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete please contact us by post and we will update your information.
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily the Companies. This email in its entirety is confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information contained therein is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error please notify Hodson Developments immediately. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this email. The Company and its subsidiary companies cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage from the use of this email or attachments, and recommend that you subject these to your own virus checking procedures prior to use.
Hodson Developments Ltd
Office 9, 55 Park Lane, London, W1K 1NA
Registered in England and Wales Number 2850626