Hodson Developments Customer Charter
Our commitment to our customers
Hodson Developments is fully committed to providing you, our customers, with quality homes for you and your family to enjoy. For us it’s all about creating places that people love and want to come home to.
The whole Hodson Developments team is working to achieve one common goal; to ensure that you are very satisfied and happy with your new Hodson Developments home, from the moment that you make your reservation, to the day you move in and beyond.
No matter who you are dealing with, or what queries, questions or complaints you may have, you can be confident that our people and procedures will adhere to the terms of our Charter.
The Hodson Developments Customer Charter describes our commitment to providing you with a first class service in every respect, which includes the procedures and information relevant to you at each stage of your purchase:
- We will be approachable in all our dealings with you, by being friendly, clear and avoid any confusing jargon in response to every contact with you.
- If we are not able to give you an immediate answer to a query, we will do our absolute utmost to acknowledge your question within 24 hours.
- All of our customer facing staff are well trained and knowledgeable to assist you.
- Our marketing and advertising will always be clear and truthful.
- As part of the process of buying your Hodson Developments home, you will receive comprehensive information explaining the purchase process and how you can get the most out of living in your new chosen home.
- We will assist you during the selection of standard choices and any optional extras you may want for your new home.
- We will be on hand to assist you throughout the process of buying your Hodson Developments home and want to ensure you are very satisfied with your purchase.
- Our contract of sale terms and conditions will be clear and fair, with cancellation rights fully explained.
- We will provide you with an anticipated completion date of your new home, in order for you to plan your moving arrangements.
- We will ask you to attend a home demonstration with us to ensure that the functions and facilities of your home are demonstrated to you prior to moving in.
- Your new home will be thoroughly cleaned and ready for the day you move in.
- We will welcome you into your new home on the day of legal completion.
- Our Customer First team will contact you within 14 days of moving in to your new home, to check you are settling in and to answer any queries you may have.
- We will give you reliable information about our warranty cover and respective warranty providers and any relevant guarantees and warranties.
- A member of our dedicated customer service department will deal with any queries or problems should they arise.
- If we are still constructing further phases on the development after you move in we will keep the area around your new home and the remainder of the development clean, tidy, and safe.
- We want your experience with Hodson Developments to be as smooth and stress free as possible and that you would not hesitate in recommending Hodson Developments to a friend.