Click below to arrange a viewing of the stunning Brompton Collection homes or any of our other homes. You won’t be disappointed.Click Here
Hodson Developments takes the privacy of your information very seriously.
Hodson Developments is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we strictly adhere to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
Document Reviewed 14.09.2018. Updated 14.09.2018.
If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch using the contact details set out below and we will do our best to answer your questions.
All information is collected and retained by Hodson Developments Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales with company registration number 2850626 whose registered office is at Hodson Developments, Office 9, 55 Park Lane, London, W1K 1NA
At times we may need to provide your data to subsidiary companies and partners. The transfer of data to subsidiaries and partners will be protected by suitable and compliant security measures. All subsidiaries and partners will be bound by data contracts and will operate as data processors under our instruction as data controllers.
We reserve the right to amend our privacy statement to reflect changes to our business, website or to data protection legislation. You should therefore revisit this privacy statement on a regular basis to ensure you are familiar with its terms.
We collect information you give us when you register with us, email us, arrange property viewings and when requesting brochures. We require only the information we need to provide our service to you, such as:
- your name
- postal address
- telephone number
- email address
- geographical area of interest for a new home
Any additional information requested will be to help us improve our services, over and above the basic required information, and it will be clear on the form that your response is voluntary and you are free not to provide us with more information if you would prefer not to do so.
We may keep a record of data that is logged automatically by our ISP’s servers, and which we analyze. This includes your IP address, the URL you visited before ours, the URL you visit after leaving our site, and which pages you visit on our site. We do not store or analyze this data in a way that identifies any individual.
We will use your gathered information in order to:
- Provide you with the goods or services that you initially enquired about
- We will provide you the option at point of data capture to use your details to send you information about other products and services that may be of interest to you, which may include using your information to build a profile of relevant information
- Verify your identity for any financial transactions, credit check points will be clearly discussed and not processed automatically
- Analyse transactions & interactions, so that we can train, administer, support, improve and develop our services to you
- Obtain your views or comments on the services we provide and to notify you about important changes or developments to our services
- Further, where you have consented at point of data capture or during your interactions with us, we might also use your information to let you know about other services which we, an organisation within The Hodson Group or a specially selected third party offers. This might include, but might not be limited to, information relating to new property developments, properties for sale or rent, home improvement, any of which may be of interest to you. Your will be able to withdraw consent at any time. We may also send you newsletters containing general information regarding our services
- You may ask us to remove you from our mailing lists at any time by writing to us at our registered office or use the unsubscribe or preference tools on any of our digital communications. You may also contact us in order to exercise your option of correcting your details and of being removed from our mailing lists when we send you email alerts or other information.
If you have any questions about our privacy statement or the information we hold about you, please contact us on the contact details on the Site.
You are entitled to apply to us for a copy of the information that we hold about you and to have inaccuracies corrected
A cookie is a small piece of information that is automatically created by our website on your computer. Cookies are harmless to your computer and are a useful way of remembering the choices you have previously made while visiting our website.
Please note that if you set your computer to not accept cookies, there may be certain features/areas on our website that you may not be able to use.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
The Data Protection Officer
Hodson Developments, Office 9, 55 Park Lane, London, W1K 1NA
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete please contact us by post and we will update your information. Where possible, we will provide online methods to update your personal details.
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily the Companies. This email in its entirety is confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information contained therein is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error please notify Hodson Developments immediately. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this email. The Company and its subsidiary companies cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage from the use of this email or attachments and recommend that you subject these to your own virus checking procedures prior to use.
Hodson Developments Ltd
Office 9, 55 Park Lane, London, W1K 1NA
Registered in England and Wales Number 2850626